KL Workshop. Technique focus: Dried and Alive
10:00am – 05:00pm daily
22, 23, 24th February 2019
- Demo: Learn the basics of handling & storing of our very own WKC gum paste (recipe will be provided)
- Going through a colour and inspirational mood board
- Learn how to create dried look and movement of sugar flowers with different techniques – create the airy and organic flow of the petals
- Learn the skills of colouring technique in Earthy tones to bring out the realistic look for the sugar flowers
- Learn the underlying technique to achieve the beautiful organic texture on the cake
- Learn how to assemble the sugar flowers in your very own style on the 2 tier cake (cakes will be faux tier)
- Box will be provided for students to bring home their creations.
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are non-refundable & non-exchangeable. While we are unable to issue refunds, we will try our best to secure a slot for you in future workshops, if you really need to cancel due to any reasons, just drop us an email and we will try our best to assist you.
- We reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time due to weather emergencies, illness, venue availability, or other circumstances beyond our control. If we cancel the workshop, we will issue you a full tuition refund.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the class.
- All tools are for in-class usage only
- Inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break (Lunch is provided).
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available