June 2019: Jakarta Workshop. Floral and Technique Focus: Fruity Floral Garden
Price point stated is in Indonesian Rupiah
Sweet Troops Baking Studio
10:00am – 05:00pm daily
21, 22, 23rd June 2019
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
All levels are welcomed, even if you’re a complete newbie!
- Demo: Learn how to make, and learn the basics of handling & storing of our very own WKC gum paste (Gum paste recipe will be provided)
- Learn how to create beautiful Classic Rose, Hydrangeas, Fruits and Foliages
- Learn how to manipulate the gum paste to achieve a very organic flow to the petals
- Learn the skills of colouring technique in Earthy and realistic blush tones to bring out the life in the sugar flowers that Winifred applies in her work & cake designs.
- Demo: How to cover fondant cake on a faux tier to achieve sharp edges and the textural look on the fondant.
- Learn how to tie the Sugar Flowers you have created and assemble their very own style. Students will be working on a 2 tier faux tier.
- Box will be provided for students to bring home their creations.
- Learn how to keep the sugar flowers years and years to come in high humidity countries, like Singapore.
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are non-refundable & non-exchangeable. While we are unable to issue refunds, we will try our best to secure a slot for you in future workshops, if you really need to cancel due to any reasons, just drop us an email and we will try our best to assist you.
- We reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time due to weather emergencies, illness, venue availability, or other circumstances beyond our control. If we cancel the workshop, we will issue you a full tuition refund.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the class.
- All tools are for in-class usage only
- Inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break (Lunch is provided).
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.