Floral focus: Hydrangeas, Dahlia & Rose
Price point stated is in SGD
10:00am – 05:00pm daily
29, 30, 31st March 2019
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Demo: Learn how to make, and learn the basics of handling & storing of our very own WKC gum paste (Gum paste recipe will be provided)
- Learn how to create a beautiful Hydrangeas, Dahlia & Classic Rose
- Learn how to manipulate the gum paste to achieve a very organic flow to the petals
- Learn the skills of colouring technique in Earthy and realistic tones to bring out the life in the sugar flowers that Winifred applies in her work & cake designs.
- Box will be provided for students to bring home their creations.
- Learn how to keep the sugar flowers years and years to come in high humidity countries, like Singapore.
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are non-refundable & non-exchangeable. While we are unable to issue refunds, we will try our best to secure a slot for you in future workshops, if you really need to cancel due to any reasons, just drop us an email and we will try our best to assist you.
- We reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time due to weather emergencies, illness, venue availability, or other circumstances beyond our control. If we cancel the workshop, we will issue you a full tuition refund.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the class.
- All tools are for in-class usage only
- Inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break (Lunch is provided).
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available