Fiona Treadwell Studio
195 Shun Li Industrial (Level 2)
10:00am – 5:00pm
6th January 2018, Saturday
- Gum paste recipe will be provided
- Learn the basic of handling & storing of gum paste
- Discover different ways of doing gum paste buds & prepping the wires (Demo)
- Sugar Flowers included in this class: Dahlia, Hypericum Berries, Olive leaves
- Technique included in this class: How to achieve soft & realistic looking petals for the Dahlia, colouring techniques to bring the sugar flowers & foliages to life, how to arrange them into a boutonnière.
- A short styling and photography session for students’ final work.
- Box will be provided for students to bring home their sugar flower creations
- All tools are for in-class usage only
- Light snacks like Coffee, tea and cookies are included.
- (Inclusive of 1 hour lunch break but lunch is not provided.)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All bookings are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the class.
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available