*Third Restock* Basic Wafer Paper: Foral & Colour Focus: Wafer Paper Peony & Ranunculus
Price point stated is in SGD
Winifred Kristé Cake Studio
10:00am – 05:00pm daily
30, 31 August 2019 (SOLD OUT)
8, 9 November 2019 (SOLD OUT)
31st Jan, 1st February 2020 (SOLD OUT)
*New dates*: 21st – 22nd February 2020 (Friday, Saturday)
(Small class to maximise attention on each student)
All levels are welcomed, even if you’re a complete newbie!
HEAR WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
- Learn how to create a beautiful Peony and Ranunculus using Wafer Paper
- Create delicate looking petals and flow to each flower
- Learn the foundation of colour theory and apply it on the flowers you make
- Learn how to colour wafer paper using the right ingredients, create Winifred’s signature colours
- Box will be provided for students to bring home their creations.
- Learn how to keep the sugar flowers years and years to come in high humidity countries, like Singapore.
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are non-refundable & non-exchangeable. While we are unable to issue refunds, we will try our best to secure a slot for you in future workshops, if you really need to cancel due to any reasons, just drop us an email and we will try our best to assist you.
- We reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time due to weather emergencies, illness, venue availability, or other circumstances beyond our control. If we cancel the workshop, we will issue you a full tuition refund.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the class.
- All tools are for in-class usage only
- Inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break (Lunch is provided).
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.